My new assertiveness PDF course is finally ready to buy.
Being assertive isn’t something that comes naturally to all of us, especially for those of us who grew up in dysfunctional homes. As I myself, also struggled with this due to my background, assertiveness training helped me immensely. For this reason, I wanted to create a course that would help others as much as my assertiveness training helped me!
Being assertive as a child with narcissistic parents meant that we would get punished or have love and affection withdrawn from us. Protecting ourselves didn’t usually go down well with such disordered individuals.
As adults, we continued having trouble being assertive as we may have felt frightened of peoples’ reactions or we may have at times felt guilty that we were letting people down.
Assertiveness however is important in many ways, especially as it encourages respectful & honest communication and promotes equality in relationships.
Here is a sneak peak of the course cover and its’ contents.
In this assertiveness course, I will include the following things:
- What assertiveness is and what it isn’t.
- When & how to be assertive
- The 4 different ways of communicating
- What rights we have in our interactions with others
- The differences between aggressiveness & assertiveness
- How it feels to be assertive
- Examples of assertive communication
- Handing criticism assertively
- Handling anger assertively
- Expressing criticism assertively
- What changes when we become assertive
- The inner critic and how it affects us
- Emotional Flashbacks
- Practicing assertiveness with some exercises
If you are interested in this PDF course,
then please click here: —–>>>>> ASSERTIVENESS PDF COURSE
The PDF is 30 pages long, so it has enough material to help you become an expert at assertiveness.
This course is ideal if you are an introvert or an avoidant! It is a great first step before you actually attend an assertiveness training class!
The course will be priced at £12.00 but since WordPress doesn’t offer me payment in British pounds, payment can be made in dollars for $16.00.
Thanks so much for your attention and I am very much looking forward to sharing my knowledge with you!
Love Athina ♥♥
© All blog posts and images are owned by me and Courage Coaching. Please don’t use without consent and only re-blog if you would like to use the information on here.